New International on-line Art Competition - Art Forum

Message #1237

Name: Samantha
Date:Thursday August 14, 2008 4:43:35 am MDT
URL:http://www.celesteprize.com
Subject:New International on-line Art Competition
I am part of a Non-for-Profit Organization, CelestePrize, that is hosting an online art contest. Our goal is to connect artists with other artists as well as with galleries and other interested parties from all over the world. The fifty finalists in the competition are chosen by five art critics from all over the world, then at the exhibition finals, this year being hosted in Berlin, the finalists choose the winners in each category. The prize categories are subdivided into artistic genres - painting, sculpture, video/installation, photography, and student work.
Our International site is new, and will be online November 1st. If you are interested in seeing a current CelestePrize in action, go to www.premiocelste.it. This site was created specifically for a Prize in Italy, we also have such prizes in the UK and Germany. Because of their successes in number of participants and positive reviews of artists, we have decided to expand out network to include everyone on the globe.
If you are interested in the Prize, or have any questions feel free to contact me at Samantha@celesteprize.com.
I look forward to seeing your work!
Samantha and the entire Celeste Team at www.Celesteprize.com

This message has no followups.

Previous thread   |   Next thread

Previous   |   Next   message by date

Help   |   Message index   |   Search

When you are caught up with the Art Forum, tap a link in the menu below:
Forums  |  Database  |  Artist List  |  Awards  |  Registration  |  Email  |  FAQ  |  Galleries  |  Directory  |  News  |  Home