Re: Clowns painted by Michele - Art Forum

Message #1342, a followup to #866

Name: amber dusik
Date:Tuesday March 24, 2009 6:33:03 pm MDT
Subject:Re: Clowns painted by Michele

Hello Arnie, Someone has already posted something similar to my question but didnt get an answer so I thought I would post to you. I have a poster sized Print of the clown with the green hat and big green bowtie,white ruffles around the neck and orange flower in hat. I havent been able to find and of your mothers work in this size so I was wondering if there is anything you can tell me about it. For instance,what is the name of it,are the larger ones rare,what is your mothers last name or how do I find more of her work online,where can i go to read about her work, Also I have not taken this out of the frame so I dont have a clue what is on the back or what the paper is like or anything.I was just wondering if this larger piece is from back then or is this something that was printed more recently. Also how does one find the value of what they have of your mothers. Please email me at aandjdusik@hotmail.com if you would like to respond to any of this.....Thank you! Amber

First   |   Previous   |   Next   message in this thread

Previous thread   |   Next thread

Previous   |   Next   message by date

Help   |   Message index   |   Search

When you are caught up with the Art Forum, tap a link in the menu below:
Forums  |  Database  |  Artist List  |  Awards  |  Registration  |  Email  |  FAQ  |  Galleries  |  Directory  |  News  |  Home