W.T.Burger -- FOUND! - Art Forum

Message #154

Name: sarah
Date:Tuesday May 25, 2004 11:24:20 am MDT
Subject:W.T.Burger -- FOUND!
Message:Several people on this board are looking for information about various works of art sold by the W.T. Burger company.  I have been looking for them off and on for a few years now (apologies to all the inocent people I have bugged).  Finally I located them today.  

If you have the title, artist, and their registry number for your work they will send you a full appraisal for $25.  I ordered one today.  They can take your credit card over the phone or you can send the information and a check.  If you want to know about the appraisal, send me a reminder in a few weeks and I will let you know how it looks.  

Here is a myriad of ways to contact them:

Thanhardt Burger
1105 Washington Street
LaPorte, IN 46352
www.wtburger.com  
(800) 826-4375
(219) 362 - 2168

By the way -- I am getting no compensation for advertising for them.  I get no kickbacks or any other gain if you decide to buy one of their appraisals (but don't think I did not try to negotiate something) To be honest, I have been looking for information about a work I own and have found many other people who want to know about a work of art with the W.T. Burger labels on the back.  The information does not seem available, so I am telling as many people as possible.  However, if you guys want to start some sort of pettition to get me a free appraisial I would not object (hehe).  

This is the first message in this thread.   Next   message in this thread

Previous thread   |   Next thread

Previous   |   Next   message by date

Help   |   Message index   |   Search

When you are caught up with the Art Forum, tap a link in the menu below:
Forums  |  Database  |  Artist List  |  Awards  |  Registration  |  Email  |  FAQ  |  Galleries  |  Directory  |  News  |  Home