Re: TONY ROME PASTELS - Pair of Beautiful Venice Grand Canal Scenes - Sunset and Moonlight - Art Forum

Message #3033, a followup to #936

Name: Adele Walker
Date:Sunday June 1, 2014 7:06:23 am MDT
Subject:Re: TONY ROME PASTELS - Pair of Beautiful Venice Grand Canal Scenes - Sunset and Moonlight
Are you or anyone else still keen to purchase further Tony Romes??
I have two beautiful Venice scenes. Original pastels with authentification certificates. Both 1220mm x 450mm in tasteful burnished gold frames. Stunning views looking out across the Venice lagoon from the Grande Canal - One at sunset across to the famous multi domed Santa Maria Salute Basilica. The other in moonlight across to the San Goirgio Maggiore Basilica. Both feature the canal promenade and tethered bobbing gondolas in the foreground.

Anyone who's ever been to Venice and fell in love with the beauty and romance of the place as I did, would truly appreciate reliving its magic whilst gazing at these on their walls. Make a wonderful wedding present or to someone special (Yourself if not someone else!!).

Valued at £2750 each. I'd be prepared to accept £1500 each.
Anyone interested can contact me through this forum initially and I can arrange to send photo's.

Many Thanks
Adele Walker

ronald herbert wrote:

This is the last message in this thread.   First   |   Previous   message in this thread

Previous thread   |   Next thread

Previous   |   Next   message by date

Help   |   Message index   |   Search

When you are caught up with the Art Forum, tap a link in the menu below:
Forums  |  Database  |  Artist List  |  Awards  |  Registration  |  Email  |  FAQ  |  Galleries  |  Directory  |  News  |  Home