Message #986, a followup to #557

Name: Maria
Date:Tuesday May 15, 2007 8:51:46 am MDT
Subject:Re: Glen Fortune Banse

To Rosemary:

I hope you find the information you need, about the Frank Sinatra drawing by
 Banse. I dont know if yours is original or not, because I have the same
 I have the same exact drawing, that you describe with the 5 different poses/
 positions, same measurements (my measurments are slightly different) same signature. I bought mine at a flea market. I found this site because I was looking for Banse's drawings etc.. to see if it is worth anything, someone saw me buy it and offered my $10 more. I said I DONT THINK SO BUB!!! So hold onto it, because even tho they sound the same, maybe he made 2, 3, or even 5, but they could be different in some aspects, such as one pic. in the whole picture he is wearing black, who knows in yours the black outfit could be just an outline or the different poses could be in different spots on the paper.

THIS IS MY FIRST TIME ON THIS SITE, I LIKE IT, I HOPE I DID THIS RIGHT AND YOU GET THIS ROSEMARY (SORRY COULDN'T BE OF MUCH MORE HELP). AND IF THIS IS POSTED AND DIDN'T GO TO ROSEMARYS E-MAIL. IF ANYONE KNOWS ABOUT THIS PICTURE OF FRANK SINATRA SIGNED   BANSE 75 W/5 DIFFERENT POSES/POSITIONS OF F. SINATRA I WOULD APPRECIATE SOME KNOWLEDGE OF THE PICTUKRE ALSO. THANKS
PS IT IS IN A FRAME, WITH GLASS OVER IT, IT IS NOT MARKED IN ANYWAY.
                                                             GINA

First   |   Previous   |   Next   message in this thread

Previous thread   |   Next thread

Previous   |   Next   message by date

Help   |   Message index   |   Search

When you are caught up with the Art Forum, tap a link in the menu below:
Forums  |  Database  |  Artist List  |  Awards  |  Registration  |  Email  |  FAQ  |  Galleries  |  Directory  |  News  |  Home