|Victoria M. Velazquez-Szymanski
Victoria M. Velazquez-Szymanski is the
Artist of the Month.
Victoria has been drawing ever since she was old enough to hold a pencil.
She has worked with colored pencil and professional markers since she was
a teenager. Her style is dynamic and colorful. She has recently changed
her medium of choice in order to produce art in a lasting medium, she now
works in oils.
Victoria's style has grown throughout her life but remains unique
and creative. Her main subjects are people. She enjoys depicting the variety
of life and culture. Her main purpose in art is to bring color and joy into a
world that she believes can some times be dark and sad.
The following artists have added galleries this month:
- Collections by Peter H. Eoyang of California
- New Art 2 by Keith Wigdor of New York
Digital Consciousness now has over 1000 artists; 1032 as
of this writing! The following artists have registered this
month. To view the work of any artist go to
and enter any part of the artist's name. To see the most
recent artists go to
- Elie Levy. Surrealistic oils from Israel.
- David Lu. Abstract geometric shapes.
- Max Baars. Symbolic digital art from the Netherlands.
- Annette Barrick. Magical graphics.
- Tony Corkery. Fantasy digital art.
- Colorado Bob. Pyrography on leather.
- Dupuis Jean-François. Photomanipulation.
- Aimea Saul. Surrealistic photography.
- Gabrielle Dawson. Glamour photography.
- Giampaolo Francioso. Visionary computer art from Italy.
- Nolan Clark. Photo=realistic oils of animals
- TC Weidner. Science and reality subjects.
- Jen Hudson. Abstract photomanipulation.
- Sonja Daub. Abstract designs and shapes.
- Chard Chenier. Abstract light and color.
- Soryn Codytsa. Realistic landscapes and nature.
- Liney. Fantasy watercolors from Denmark.
- Karl Burton. Symbolic geometric shapes.
- Sandra Spencer. Expressionistic cityscapes.
- Anima Mercurii. Experimental art.
- Gail Williams. Glasswork.
- Tania Wursig. Surrealistic nymphs.
- George Sauer. Fantasy drawings.
- Tiziana Ciaghi. Realistic landscapes.
- George Kurka. Surrealistic pastels.
- Susan Stone Salas. Symbolic animals.
- Mariana Aran. Dreams from Argentina.
- Jaret Vadera. Process based expressionism.
- Charlie Morey. digitalphotography.tv
- Glen Savoy. Oils at Twiggs Clays.
- Kazumi Amano. Museum quality abstract woodblock prints.
- Allan Karms. Impressionistic abstracts in oils.
- Ricardo Baez-Duarte. New realities from photo collages.
- Brenda Stumpf. Abstract metaphysics in oils.
- Michael Knight. Computer art from Canada.
- Wayne Bertola. Symbolic mixed-media.
- Dug Weston. Photographs of cultures, animals and wildlife.
- Joseph Maguire. Fantasy art.
- Ruth Robertson. Figurative fine art. Nudes.
- George Debri. From Benin.
- Luke Ingram. Abstract geometric shapes.
- Dancette Thibaut. Abstract nature from France.
- Lubbert Schenk. Church interiors.
- Betsy LaMere. Pen and ink horses.
- Rita Dianni-Kaleel. Visionary oils.
- Jessee Munos. Abstract emotionalism.
- Ricardo Garde. Light and color from Venezuela.
- Robin Finnell. Caravaggioesque photography.
- Steve Augulis. Dark computer art.
- John Lopez-Smith. Symbolic characters.
- Dieter Kriesell. Geometric shapes.
- Kristi Sutton. Surrealisitc still life.
- Anna Bahi. Spiritual paint video.
- Juan Gabreil Vuljevas. Still life oils from Uruguay.
- Alex Kuno. Neo-Medievalist drawings.
- Bruce Revelle. Abstract landscapes.
- Paul McNelis. Mind ink.
Artist publishing on Digital Consciousness.
Registered Artists may publish an Artist Page free of
charge. They can then use the Edit link at the bottom of
their Artist Page to upload a new image or to update their
page or database entry. The Edit link opens a user friendly
control panel for artists with gallery service. Gallery service
http://digitalconsciousness.com/dgalleries/ includes hosting of
up to twenty text and multi-image galleries, a dynamic gallery
index page and the control panel. Collectors may purchase and
artists may sell artwork from their galleries free of commission.
The Digital Color Art Awards.
Digital Color http://digitalconsciousness.com/digitalcolor
accepts nominations for art awards. The winner's biography
and links to the winner's artwork are placed in the permanent
galleries. The Gallery Service fee is waived for
winners for one year. To nominate an artist use the form at