Michael Sturdy is the
Artist of the Month.
Photography has been Michael's passion since 1969 when he bought
his first PentaxSV SLR with a clip-on light meter and a couple of
lenses. Finally his monocular vision had found a voice through a
medium that allowed him to express his own particular angle on the
Lasting impressions become lasting expressions.
Early darkroom experiences yielded the scientific secrets of writing
with light and the continued satisfaction of being able to afford
what is normally an expensive medium.
The following artists have added galleries this month:
- Silk Screens by Chen Chi of New York
- Signs, Signs II and Signs III by Elissa Dorfman of New York
- Astronomical #2 by Julie Rodriguez Jones of California
The following artists have registered this
month. To view the work of any artist go to
and enter any part of the artist's name. To see the most
recent artists go to
- Thibaut Dancette. Abstract geometric shapes.
- Jason Wasiak. Urban Surrealism.
- Raymond Mars. Symbolic, Neo-pop.
- Tatiana Passarella. Expressionistic interiors.
- Patricia Arnold. Fantasy portraits.
- Anil Rao. Realistic photography.
- Baptista Gariglio Filho. Impressionistic landscapes.
- Jan Theuninck. Abstract fractals.
- George Burba. Landscape and nature photography.
- Vall Palou. Abstract ight and color from Barcelona.
- Lakshmi Krishna. Landscape oils from India.
- Jim "Swami" Wombacher. VectoPop Art.
- JD Artist. Cityscapes.
- Manu Krishnaswamy. Geometric shapes from India.
- Carlos Perez. Landscape photography.
- Haisla Collins. Expressionistic drawing.
- Sal Marino. Art with a wry sense of humor.
- Sara Parker. Anime fantasy.
- John Hopper. Abstract geometric shapes.
- Christopher Wright. Surrealistic cisyscapes and nudes.
- Sylvia Posadas. Expressionistic light from Austrlia.
- Ian Grieve. Expressionstic landscapes.
- Nyng Hopper. Landscape oils from Australia.
- Izaak P Slagt. Photo manipulation from the Netherlands.
- Allan Linder. Neo-Bohemian Art.
- Michael Elliott. Realistic landscapes and nature.
- laurent TEALDI. Abstract pigments.
- Greg Fox. Classical figurative drawing.
- Wai-King Wong. Digital Art.
- Patrick Tahon. Abstract painting from France.
- Giuseppe Simonetti. Acrylic abstracts from Palermo.
- Chris Wilkinson. Realistic landscapes from Australia.
- Sandra Ritter. Nature landscapes from Canada.
- David Brougham. Realistic watercolors from Canada.
- Jeff Wesley. Jewelry and many other arts.
- Ron Wilber. Metaphycial abstracts.
- Sushila Oliphant. Midtwentieth centrury U.S.
- Pia Nachtsheim. Mystical surreclisim from Germany.
- Sara Shamma. Figurative oils from Syria.
- Louis Olivencia. Abstract color and light from Italy.
- Sergio Angulo. Surrealistic photography from Colombia.
- Rik Erickson. Visionary and Iconic art.
- Hinsel Scott. Nightmares and landscapes.
- Shirley Turner. Animals and wildlife.
- Dr. Rodney Chang (Pygoya). Inspriational works.
- Tashila Hood. Mystical, spirtual, abstract and fantasy.
- James Brown. Abstract figures and scenes.
- Lena Kurovska. Impressionistic still life.
- E.C. Brown. Pop fantasy abstracts.
Artist publishing on Digital Consciousness.
Registered Artists may publish an Artist Page free of
charge. They can then use the Edit link at the bottom of
their Artist Page to upload a new image or to update their
page or database entry. The Edit link opens a user friendly
control panel for artists with gallery service. Gallery service
http://digitalconsciousness.com/dgalleries/ includes hosting of
up to twenty text and multi-image galleries, a dynamic gallery
index page and the control panel. Collectors may purchase and
artists may sell artwork from their galleries free of commission.
The Digital Color Art Awards.
Digital Color http://digitalconsciousness.com/digitalcolor
accepts nominations for art awards. The winner's biography
and links to the winner's artwork are placed in the permanent
galleries. The Gallery Service fee is waived for
winners for one year. To nominate an artist use the form at