Paul is the November 2003 Artist of the Month.
Paul is a photographer. He photographs a broad range of subject matter usually with a digital camera and edits in Photoshop.
News from the Artists
Gilbert Abric has created a spectacular new gallery of still life entitled Fleurs & Fruits
Kelly Moore has exhibitions at the Kelly Gallery in Fayetteville Arkansas and at the
Ghost Dog Gallery in Nashville Tennessee.
New Contemporary Artists
The following artists registered this month. To view the work of any contemporary artist go to
http://digitalconsciousness.com/database.phtml and enter any part of the artist's name. To see the most recent artists go to http://digitalconsciousness.com/limit.phtml
- Shiv Kumar Gandhi. Mixed media from India.
- Deems. Surrealistic portraits.
- Nicole Marques. Digital landscapes.
- Gail Cramer. Impressionistic cityscapes.
- Charles Newland. Paintings of old cars and peeling paint.
- Tanya Schmidtke. Still life photography.
- Leo Plaw. Visionary oils from Germany.
- Suzannah Stewart. Expressionistic oils from France.
- Itzhak Ben-Arieh. Symbolic photography from Israel.
- Peter Fishen. Light and color from Canada.
- Gary Frier. Expressionism from South Africa.
- James W. Bailey. Rough edge photography.
- Genoveva Rogova. Abstracts from Bulgaria.
- Steven Ferguson. Expressionistic painting and sculpture.
- Zlati Dimov Dezire. Abstract oils from Bulgaria.
- Amarill Hector Rafael. Fantasy watercolors from Argentina.
- Lucian Olteanu. Surrealism from Romania.
- Toyin Omolowo. Mystical painting from Nigeria.
- Wanda Howe. Cats from Canada.
- Hendrik Haase. German expressionism.
- Theo Haijo Berends. Photography from The Netherlands.
- Svetlana Sisina. Impressionistic watercolors from Russia.
- Marc Surrency. Realistic portraits from a 2nd generation artist.
- Geoff Hands. Abstract landscapes from the U.K.
- Debie Tregidgo. Encaustic art (hot wax).
- Sergej Jakovlev. Symbolic light and color from Sweden.
- Leonardo Villalobos. Digital Art from Costa Rica.
- Maryann Mendola. Performance art from Manhattan.
- Henri Sabin. Clown portraits.
- Bram de Winter. Surrealistic & irrealistic.
Renowned Artist Galleries.
The Digital Consciousness Permanent Gallery now displays artwork from renowned artists.
http://www.digitalconsciousness.com/renowned/ These artists were added this month:
- Joseph Christian Leyendecker (1874-1951)
Leyendecker first drew Santa Claus and the New Year's Baby the way we recognize them.
- Marc Chagall (1887-1985)
Chagall painted chimerical processions of memory where reality and the imaginary are woven into a single legend.
- Rufino Tamayo (1899-1991)
Tamayo, a Zapotecan Indian, integrated colors and textures to obtain three-dimensional effects.
- Ansel Adams (1902-1984)
Adams, an environmentalist, first published his photographs in the Sierra Club Bulletin.
- Salvador Dali (1904-1989)
Dali through systematic objectivation of delirious associations demonstrated his personal obsessions and fantasies.
Artist publishing on Digital Consciousness.
Registered Artists may create an Artist Page free of charge.
They can then use the Edit link at the bottom of their Artist Page to edit their Artist Page or to upgrade to Gallery Service. Artists with Gallery Service can create and edit twenty multi-image galleries from a control panel.
These galleries contain no ads and are among the most prominent pages on Digital Consciousness.
Collectors may purchase and artists may sell artwork from the galleries free of commission.
The Digital Color Art Awards.
Digital Color http://digitalconsciousness.com/digitalcolor accepts nominations for art awards.
The winner's biography and links to the winner's artwork are placed in the permanent gallery.
Gallery Service fees are waived for winners for one year.
To nominate an artist use the form at http://digitalconsciousness.com/digitalcolor/nomform.phtml