Bryce is the December 2003 Artist of the Month.
Bryce has been painting on a semi-professional level since 1998.
He was born in 1971 and raised in the lush surrounds of Northland, New Zealand.
He developed his own personal style of painting whilst travelling extensively through western Europe, Turkey and the USA.
His paintings incorporate strong line, texture and colour, evoking a positive sense of the human condition.
Influences on Bryce's work include Modigliani, Rivera, Picasso and Matisse.
Bryce's works are in collections in London, Edinburgh and New York.
New Contemporary Artists
The following artists registered this month. To view the work of any contemporary artist go to
http://digitalconsciousness.com/database.phtml and enter any part of the artist's name.
To see the most recent artists go to http://digitalconsciousness.com/limit.phtml
Unfortunately a server crash destroyed some artist data entered between September 20 and October 25.
We have reconstructed most of it. If you edited or registered during this period, please check your
entries. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.
- Carl Yeager. Computer enhanced photography.
- Prakash Deshmukh. Spiritual representations from India.
- Elin Neumann. Abstract landscapes from Denmark.
- Eric Weiss. Street photographer. Documentaries.
- Sergey Mertens. Realistic oils from Russia.
- Johan Nieuwborg. Abstract sculpture.
- Duma. Pop art from Portugal.
- David Laguillo. Abstract photography from Spain.
- Ron White. Petroglyph images in sandstone.
- Chriss Pagani. Landscape watercolors.
- Milton Jeronimides. Abstract oils from Brazil.
- Gina Eaker. Mystical digital art.
- Salvatore Di Giovanna. Visionary canvases from France.
- Jayson Myrick. Comic book and fantasy characters.
- Robert Ives. Cubism, anatomy and animation.
- Tony Amico. Geometric shapes, organic forms, tech nouveau.
- Hector Amarillo. Watercolor landscapes from Argentina.
- Cheryl McClure. Abstract landscapes.
- David Westling. Surrealistic oils.
- Paul Cummings. Realistic landscapes from England.
Artist publishing on Digital Consciousness.
Registered Artists may create an Artist Page free of charge.
They can then use the Edit link at the bottom of their Artist Page to edit their Artist Page or to upgrade to Gallery Service.
Artists with Gallery Service can create and edit twenty multi-image galleries from a control panel.
These galleries contain no ads and are among the most prominent pages on Digital Consciousness.
Collectors may purchase and artists may sell artwork from the galleries free of commission.
The Digital Color Art Awards.
Digital Color http://digitalconsciousness.com/digitalcolor accepts nominations for art awards.
The winner's biography and links to the winner's artwork are placed in the permanent gallery.
Gallery Service fees are waived for winners for one year.
To nominate an artist use the form at http://digitalconsciousness.com/digitalcolor/nomform.phtml