|Michael Tory Baggiano
Michael Tory Baggiano is the April 2004 Artist of the Month. Tory was born in Denver in 1967 of Italian and German descent. He has intensely pursued many forms of expression and creation during his artistic life. Tory broke the world freestyle water-skiing record for most points scored in 1990 and then beat his own record in 1991. After these physical triumphs he shifted his interest to visual art and expressions of the mind.
His art provokes thought. It is not created exclusively for decorative purposes; it captures and lures you in through your mind and spirit. His art shows truth through abstract means and covers a wide range of styles taken from many art movements, from cubism to surrealism, from impressionism to expressionism. His work is new, fresh and real with a style of its own.
Lia Gabriela Tejera de Garat, Delfina Gimenez, Hank Snow, Adelle Jean and Lisa Putman
have added galleries. http://DigitalConsciousness.com/gallerylistnotmb.phtml
New Contemporary Artists
The following artists registered this month. To view the work of any contemporary artist go to
http://DigitalConsciousness.Com/database.phtml and enter any part of the artist's name. To see the most recent artists go to http://DigitalConsciousness.Com/limit.phtml
- Michael Black. Computer and digital art from England.
- Louise McNaught. Spiritual oils.
- Sateriale Raffaea Maria. Interiors from Italy.
- Wanda Howe. Cats.
- Yoni Lab. Cyber-punk photography.
- Greg Lunger. Abstract light and color.
- Stephen Rogers. Multiple view photography from England.
- Richard Goenne. Mystical landscapes.
- Ashok Govila. Impressionistic landscapes.
- Maria-Dolores Alvaro-Rodriguez. Etchings.
- Milena Stamboliyska. Illusions.
- Matthew Mason. Fantasy illustrations.
- Amy Millard. Realistic Rocky Mountain animals.
- Georgia Griego. Surrealistic oils.
- Hank Snow. Realistic landscapes.
- Chantelle. Pastel landscapes.
- Donovan Ball. Watercolor landscapes.
- Lawrence Trattner. Urrealistic chalk drawings from Austria.
- George Adamchik. Landscape oils from Canada.
- Tyler Fenn. Sculpture from Antigua.
- Rene & Felice Heitmuller & Derkinderen. Photography from the Netherlands.
- Guéganne Doucet. Geometric shapes from Canada.
- Buck Vander Kooi. Abstract sculpture from Canada.
- Matthew Hull. Postmodern illustration concepts.
- Heather Tharp. Digital photography.
- Ruta Cepinskaite. Artwork from Lithuania.
- Ian Ferger. Collage.
- Remi Bryant. Black and native American art.
- Georg Hübner. Photo based digital paintings.
- Delfina Gimenez. Cowboy oils from Argentina.
- Esther Dyer. Abstract mosaics.
- H.Cigdem Yorgancioglu. Abstract oils from Turkey.
- Girolamo Santulli. Spiritual digital art from Italy.
- Ralph Berko. Hard edged geometric shapes.
- Lia Gabriela Tejera de Garat. Oil landscapes from Argentina.
- Alexander Sokht. Abstract symbolism from the Czech Republic.
- Ali Yilmaz. Acrylics from Turkey.
- Andrew Stockwell. Expressionistic oils from Australia.
- David Stacey. Naturalistic works from Australia.
- Mike Parks. Visionary mixed media.
- Osawaru Timothy. Watercolors from Nigeria.
- Connie Haddox. Realistic acrylics.
- Robbin Wenzoski. Abstract wood sculpture.
- Tanya Doskova. Surrealistic animals.
- Adel Bouallagui. Digital photography.
- Sherman Goodrich. Digital abstracts of light and color.
- Mona A. El-Bayoumi. Mystical work with a North African influence.
- Tirrell Grimsley. Colored pencil drawing.
- Jill-Ann Cherofsky. Realistic portraits.
- Frederik Van De Siepkamp. Surrealistic oils from the Netherlands.
- Mike Allen. Photography from the U.K.
- SK Hanny. Rotating pen on canvas or paper, from Indonesia.
- Edd Cox. Mystical light and color.
- Kristina Maskarin. Mixed media from Croatia.
- Allison Kepley. Expressionism from Australia.
- Jared Six. Psychiatric ink blots.
- Bipin Shrestha. Paintings from Nepal.
News from the Artists
Susanna Viale and other Italian artists opened La Mostra Gallery, Cardiff Bay, Wales on March 20.
Ron Gang has painted 15 new pictures. iarc.org/~4x1mk/
Artist publishing on Digital Consciousness.
Registered Artists may create an Artist Page free of charge. They
can then use the Edit link at the bottom of their Artist Page to
edit their Artist Page or to upgrade to Gallery Service.
Artists with Gallery Service can create and edit on-line portfolios
of up to 200 images from a control panel. These galleries contain no
ads and are among the most prominent pages on Digital Consciousness.
Artists may sell artwork from the galleries free of commission.
The Digital Color Art Awards.
Digital Color http://DigitalConsciousness.Com/digitalcolor accepts
nominations for art awards. The winner's biography and links to the
winner's artwork are placed in the permanent gallery. Gallery
Service fees are waived for winners for one year.