|Deborah Ann Duffy
Deborah Ann Duffy is the May 2004 Artist of the Month.
Born in California, Deborah has returned to her birth state.
She was raised in Tennessee, lived in Europe for a long period of time and has traveled the world.
She uses her natural instincts and skills to create motivational pieces of cultural and historical value.
Her depiction of children, motherhood and women provide a spiritual insight to the characters.
Her floral creations have a mystical ethereal mood and mode to them that are accentuated by her effective use of color. Her painting "Teamwork" is displayed in the Heritage Art Gallery, Tennessee.
She works mainly in watercolors and pastels.
Joseph DiSipio, Gilbert Abric, Tory Baggiano, Delfina Gimenez, Hank Snow, Lia Tejera, and Adelle Jean have added galleries. http://DigitalConsciousness.com/gallerylistnotmb.phtml
Raphael Sanzio (1483-1520), Caravaggio (1571-1610), Claude Monet (1840-1926), Paul Gauguin (1848-1903), Henri Matisse (1869-1954), Georgia O'Keeffe (1887-1986), René Magritte (1898-1967), Frida Kahlo (1907-1954), Andy Warhol (1928-1987) and Robert Mapplethorpe (1946-1989) have been added to the Renowned Artists Galleries. http://DigitalConsciousness.com/renowned/
New Contemporary Artists
The following artists registered this month. To view the work of
any contemporary artist go to
http://DigitalConsciousness.Com/database.phtml and enter any part
of the artist's name. To see the most recent artists go to
- Michael Yevdokimov. Photography from the Netherlands.
- Jim Garrison. Symbolism, Surrealism, and Occultism.
- Nicolas Wical. Animal photography.
- Jens Brueggemann. Modern figurative and expressionistic art.
- Norm Magnusson. Socially relevant Funism.
- Ghenadie Sontu. Realistic still life from Moldova.
- Guy Cornelia. Abstract portraits.
- Ruben Cukier. Surrealistic oils from Israel.
- Susan Graves. Fractals from the U.K.
- Bob Worthy. Founder of Exposure Unlimited, Fredericksburg.
- Louise Winwright. Drawings from the U.K.
- Predrag Koncar. Digital Art from Serbia & Montenegro.
- Harriet Pellizzari. Light and Color Acrylics from Austria.
- Mike Butler. Abstract Digital Art from Canada.
- Marilena Pilla. Impressionistic interiors from Italy.
- Cecilia Casariego. Drawings and decorations from Belgium.
- Anne Charlotte du Tillet. Abstracts from France.
- Cristian Ianos. Abstracts from Romania.
- Visual Dhikr. Contemporary Islamic Art from the U.K.
- Raza Awan. Imaginative abstracts from Pakistan.
- Jane Duan. Landscapes from Taiwan.
- Joshua Nyatepe. Spiritual oils from Ghana.
- Mary Pillot. Expressionistic landscapes from Santa Monica CA.
- Iurie Cojocaru. Expressionistic spiritual art from Romania.
- Rakesh Nigudkar. Fractals from India.
- Bart van Oijen. Light and color from the Netherlands.
- Seth Lew. Expressionistic skyscapes.
- LuAnn Jones. Three dimensional art on slate.
- Kathryn Love. Photography.
- Ester Avetisian. Customized Mural Art.
- Alexey Sberegaev. Realistic landscapes.
- R. Justin Stewart. Clay and fabric sculpture.
- Ted Grier. Watercolors and oils; landscapes and cityscapes.
- Mary Woodul. Mixed media with wax.
- Lisa Reinke. Expressionistic oil portraits.
- Ted Green. Exotic, beautiful and strong, princess "Divas".
- Prystrom Bogdan. Surrealistic photography from Poland.
- Kairi Rohtla. Realistic cityviews from Estonia.
- Katherine Taylor-Green. Native American portraits.
- Jasun Martz. Raw, primitive, expressionism.
- Mihail Victorov. Post-traditional realism from Russia.
- Jill Musser. Impressionistic landscapes.
- Olga Perry. Sculpture and oil portraits.
- Donal McKernan. Acrylics from Australia.
- Cody Seekins. Between concrete sequentialism and abstract association.
- Patrick Mock. Abstract light and color.
- Luis Ruiz del Arbol. Informalismo.
- Arun Mehra. Digital landscapes from India.
- Blendi Karaxha. Abstracts using oils and pasteboard, from Albania.
- Alice Pickler. Illustrations on products.
- Angharad Howells. Spiritual oils from the U.K.
- Ruth San Pietro. Animals and wildlife.
- Jenny Bowen. Expressionistic digital art.
- Monica Seta. Sculpture from Italy.
- Marilou Masip. Realistic oils from Australia.
- Steve Griffin. Semi-abstract mixed media with some portraiture.
- Glenn Gallegos. Fantasy, seascapes and portraits.
- Alvaro Morfin. Photography from Mexico.
- Carlos Milles. Digital video programming and production.
- Hany Abdallah. Light and color abstracts from Egypt.
- Andrej Myshkin. Cityscapes from Russia.
- Thomas Bijon. Digital collage citycsapes from France.
- Marek Petryk. Light and color abstracts from Sweden.
- Beatriz Ricco. Nature photography.
- Angela Tunner. Light and color abstracts from Canada.
- Katalina Proano. Andean animals and culture.
- David Vincent Hammer. The human figure and condition.
- Wim Heesakkers. Sculpture from the Netherlands.
News from the Artists
Ken Schweizer would like to inform all visual artists and photographers
about http://www.theartlist.com. It lists art contests and juried art
competitions across the United States.
Kelly Moore has had work accepted at the 47th Annual Delta Exhibition,
Arkansas, June 3 to July 11th 2004, the Harrison Center For The Arts,
Indianapolis, Indiana Auction, May 15, 2004, and the Raw Arts Festival, London,
August 1st 2004.
Artist publishing on Digital Consciousness.
Registered Artists may create an Artist Page free of charge. They
can then use the Edit link at the bottom of their Artist Page to
edit their Artist Page or to upgrade to Gallery Service.
Artists with Gallery Service can create and edit on-line portfolios
of up to 200 images from a control panel. These galleries contain no
ads and are among the most prominent pages on Digital Consciousness.
Artists may sell artwork from the galleries free of commission.
The Digital Color Art Awards.
Digital Color http://DigitalConsciousness.Com/digitalcolor accepts
nominations for art awards. The winner's biography and links to the
winner's artwork are placed in the permanent gallery. Gallery
Service fees are waived for winners for one year.