Pieter-Jan Fissette is the August 2005 Artist of the Month.
Pieter is from Belgium. Most fascinating for him is the illusion of perfection.
This perfection does not exist, however, he gives everyone the illusion of perfection.
His aim is to idealize the subjects of his creations, making people what they dream of being.
New Artwork in the Galleries
Julie Deane, Massimo Ridolfi, Nicholas Caputi, Jay Anthony, Kevin Barr, Rooma Mehra, Dragan Katanic, Shaun Parrin, Olga Perry,
and Kerry L. Marsala have added new work to their galleries.
News from the Artists
Richard Chenier has a show and a reception in Montreal.
"Passages" Cosmological Paintings by Chard Chénier
5 pm - 9 pm Tuesday, August 9th
La Galerie D'Arts Contemporains
2165 Crescent Street Just South of Sherbrooke W.
(514) 844-6711 http://www.acmgallery.com/ http://www.chardart.com
New Contemporary Artists
The following artists registered this month. To view the work of
an artist enter the artist's name at http://DigitalConsciousness.com
To see the most recent artists go to http://DigitalConsciousness.com/new/
- Olaitan Ajayi. Watercolors from Nigeria.
- Ildyko Horvath. Stained glass from Hungary.
- Kirti Kaushal Joshi. Landscapes and nature from Nepal.
- Zahra Quaid. Surrealistic drawings from Pakistan.
- Tony Natsoulas. Glass block sculpture.
- Ashley Bates-Ortiz. Tattoos.
- Nira Singh. Landscapes from India.
- Cynthia Kaarle. Wildlife photography.
- David McDaniel. Poetry and stories and nature paintings.
- Gordana Zlatanovic. Performance art from Slovakia.
- Saul Kelley. Acrylic forms from England.
- Brandon Krause. Symbolic representations.
- Chris Alan. Abstract portraits.
- Paul Chisholm. Paintings created with laser, electron particles and lenses.
- Mujeeb Mohammed. Photography from India.
- Yulia Korneva. Watercolor landscapes from Italy.
- Christine Bennett. Thoughtful abstracts.
- Laura Eklund. Non-objective abstracts.
- Margareta Grossman. Impressionistic portraits from Romania.
- Victoria York. Post-impressionist abstracts.
- Robbie K. Burger. Digital art.
- Srinivasan.n. Holographic art from India.
- Darrell Youker. Spiritual art.
- Carla Aguilera. Cityscapes from Chile.
- Rogerio Silva. Interiors from Portugal.
- Ian Rees. Drawings of cityscapes.
- David Stanley. Landscape and nature photography from Canada.
- Evguenia Men. Still life from Australia.
- Angel Turner Dyke. Expressionistic cityscapes.
- LJ Lindhurst. Photorealistic painting.
- Kay Robinson. Realistic watercolors and fashion illustration.
- Lynn Padgett. Realistic watercolors, seascapes.
- George Comninos. Expressionistic portraits from Korea.
- Kim Mulligan. Realistic watercolors, florals.
- Javier Corona. Abstract lights and colors.
- Karrie Barriga. Abstract sculpture.
- Arnor Bieltvedt. Expressionistic landscapes.
- Mark Nelson. Social conflict and class issues.
- Jonna Harris. Abstract watercolors.
Omma Center of Contemporary Art in Santa Barbara - California
To exhibit at Omma Center of Contemporary Art in Santa Barbara - California,
If you are interested in participating in a show, please contact Despina Tunberg.
For participation in a group show:
September: available for two more artists
December: available for 2 more artists
If you are interested in a personal show, months available are: January 2006, February 2006 & March 2006
1221 State Street Santa Barbara, CA 93101
Tel & Fax (805) 963-4606 http://www.omma.gr
Artist publishing on Digital Consciousness.
Registered Artists may create an Artist Page free of charge. They
can then use the Edit link at the bottom of their Artist Page to
edit their Artist Page or to upgrade to Gallery Service.
Artists with Gallery Service can create and edit on-line portfolios
of up to 200 images from a control panel. These galleries contain no
ads and are among the most prominent pages on Digital Consciousness.
Artists may sell artwork from the galleries free of commission.
The Digital Color Art Awards.
Digital Color http://RenownedArt.com/digitalcolor accepts
nominations for art awards. The winner's biography and links to the
winner's artwork are placed in the permanent gallery. Gallery
Service fees are waived for winners for one year.