|Heinrich Wagner (b. 1952)
Heinrich Wagner was born in Austria. He received basic training from Professor Emmy Woitsch
and afterwards at the academy of fine arts in Vienna. He paints in with oils. His technique requires that he work so slowly it takes months to complete one picture.
He began exibiting his paintings in 1979. His works have been in galleries in Braunau, Raab, Hoehnhart, Windischgarsten, Vienna, Obernberg, Ried, Reichersberg, Stadttorturm, Linz and elsewhere in Austria and Italy ever since.
New Artwork in the Galleries
Joseph Di Sipio, Jay Anthony, Matthew Bates, Pilar Bamba, Adam McDaniel, Massimo Ridolfi, Gillian Sneed, David Tiger, Nicholas Caputi and Alan King have added new artwork to their galleries.
New Contemporary Artists
The following artists registered in the last month. To view the work of an
artist enter the artist's name at http://DigitalConsciousness.com
To see the most recent artists go to http://DigitalConsciousness.com/new/
- Nikolay Pavlushko. Portraits from Azerbaijan.
- Giuseppe Cascella. Surrealistic oils from Italy.
- Mina Momeni. Photography from Iran.
- Niloofar Rahnama. Abstract drawings from Iran.
- Bita Reyhani. Urban landscapes from Iran.
- Ted Shado. Abstract farmscapes from Canada.
- Robin Clare. Realistic cityscapes from the U.K.
- Ernesto Coelho Silva. Abstracts from Portugal.
- Martín La Spina. Surrealistic oils from Argentina.
- Elena Habicher. Cityscapes from Switzerland.
- Dagrunn Moberg. Pencil drawings of animals. From Norway.
- Chris Perry. Landscape photography.
- Scott Hill. Environmentalist pop art.
- Diezzo :O). Photography from the Netherlands.
- Jose Orlando. Watercolors from Portugal.
- Lyuba Zahova. Landscapes from Bulgaria.
- Karim Chaibi. The locked secrets of dreams.
- Barbara Rapp. Abstracts from Austria.
- Josef Marál. Drawing from the Czech republic.
Artist publishing on Digital Consciousness.
Registered Artists may create an Artist Page free of charge. They can
then use the Edit link at the bottom of their Artist Page to edit
their Artist Page or to upgrade to Gallery Service.
Artists with Gallery Service can create and edit on-line portfolios
of up to 200 images from a control panel. These galleries contain no
ads and are among the most prominent pages on Digital Consciousness.
Artists may sell artwork from the galleries free of commission.
The Digital Color Art Awards.
Digital Color http://RenownedArt.com/digitalcolor accepts nominations
for art awards. The winner's biography and links to the winner's
artwork are placed in the permanent gallery. Gallery Service fees are
waived for winners for one year.