|Michaela Mrafkova Martinez|
Michaela Mrafkova Martinez is the March 2007 Digital Color Artist of the Month. Michaela Mrafkova Martinez, originally from Bratislava-Slovakia, now lives and works in sunny Miami, Florida. She is inspired by the study of color therapy, color theory and how color affects our bodies, moods and feelings. She shows this in her art.
Michaela's original paintings, digital art works and fine prints are exhibited in the famous Art Deco District, Espanola Way. Her art was also shown and sold in the famed "heart" gallery - Pierre Marcel Gallery - in 2002 and 2003. She also exhibited early drawings in the Zichy Palace, Bratislava in the collective exhibition "Art Youth of Slovakia".
Michaela completed a one year course in advanced drawing with Academic Painter E. Kuzmova in Bratislava. Presently she is enrolled in a two year program with the American Art Institute.
New Artwork in the Galleries
Joseph DiSipio, Kevin Barr, Heinrich Wagner, Nicholas Caputi and Jay Anthony have added new artwork to their galleries. http://DigitalConsciousness.com/gallerylist.phtml
New Contemporary Artists
The following artists registered in the last month. To view the work of an
artist enter the artist's name at http://DigitalConsciousness.com
To see the most recent artists go to http://DigitalConsciousness.com/new/
- Daniel Rodriguez Rulli. Symbolic surrealism from Argentina.
- Lita van Engelenhoven. Expressionistic, figurative landscapes from the Netherlands.
- D.J. Boos. A convergence of Pollock, Kline and Motherwell.
- Martha Ashkenazi. Lost wax sculptures from Australia.
- Santiago Martinez Delgado. Realistic people, portraits and character murals.
- Etienne Fouche. Oil portraits from South Africa.
- Doris B. Lambling. Expressive color metric quantum-femi-fauvi-synergism from Germany.
- Stephen Warde Anderson. Anthropomorphic fantasy tableaux and faux pulp art.
- Mary Quinn. Realistic iron sculpture from England.
- Seyo-Sead Cizmic. Dynamic realistic portraits.
- Kelley Patterson. Native American animals and wildlife.
- Ian Macintosh. Rural historic landscapes and dramas from the United Kingdom.
- Thomas Jewusiak. Detailed illusions of actuality.
Artist publishing on Digital Consciousness.
Registered Artists may create an Artist Page free of charge. They can
then use the Edit link at the bottom of their Artist Page to edit
their Artist Page or to upgrade to Gallery Service.
Artists with Gallery Service can create and edit on-line portfolios
of up to 200 images from a control panel. These galleries contain no
ads and are among the most prominent pages on Digital Consciousness.
Artists may sell artwork from the galleries free of commission.
The Digital Color Art Awards.
Digital Color http://RenownedArt.com/digitalcolor accepts nominations
for art awards. The winner's biography and links to the winner's
artwork are placed in the permanent gallery. Gallery Service fees are
waived for winners for one year.