Thomas Broadfoot is the April 2007 Digital Color Artist of the Month.
Thomas Broadfoot, also known as BySilent, is a native of New Jersey living in Illinois.
He creates computer graphics, digital abstracts, surreal spacescapes and fantasy works.
He uses nature and architectural photography and innovative molding and framing techniques. His work is filled with perspective and vivid in colors and scope.
New Artwork in the Galleries
Michaela Mrafkova Martinez, Barbara Rose Guada, Kevin Barr and Nicholas Caputi have added new artwork to their galleries.
New Contemporary Artists
The following artists registered in the last month. To view the work of an
artist enter the artist's name at http://DigitalConsciousness.com
To see these most recent artists go to http://DigitalConsciousness.com/new/
- Mike Hernandez. Haitian influenced primitive folkloric post-modern oils.
- Shelley Malcolm. Abstract watercolors from Canada.
- Dane Willers. Depictions of the unique Botswana landscape.
- Irina Uriupina. Freelance photo model from the Ukraine.
- Hasan Temizturk. Mystical Arabic calligraphy from Germany.
- Val Bishop. Dream and meditation portraits.
- Mike Cressy. Retro, fun, wild, quirky, bizarre and accessible.
- Fernando Lopezlago Motorcycle detailing from Chile.
Artist publishing on Digital Consciousness.
Registered Artists may create an Artist Page free of charge. They can
then use the Edit link at the bottom of their Artist Page to edit
their Artist Page or to upgrade to Gallery Service.
Artists with Gallery Service can create and edit on-line portfolios
of up to 200 images from a control panel. These galleries contain no
ads and are among the most prominent pages on Digital Consciousness.
Artists may sell artwork from the galleries free of commission.
The Digital Color Art Awards.
Digital Color http://RenownedArt.com/digitalcolor accepts nominations
for art awards. The winner's biography and links to the winner's
artwork are placed in the permanent gallery. Gallery Service fees are
waived for winners for one year.